Where cool tweens meet

Whether at home or out and about, there's lots of fun to be had.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy New Year!






Happy 2013 everyone! It's my first post of the year and my first one in a little bit, so I have a lot to catch up on.

Santa gave me everything I asked for pretty much except for a baby brother or sister. Mommy says to forget that, but I still asked for it. I love my new Barbie house, Ken doll and new doll clothes. The best was the remote-control car. I can't wait for the weather to get better so I can play with it every day outside.

So I had a cool Christmas and got to go back to Virginia with Mommy for a few days. And there were more presents there for me. She took me to work with her on Christmas day. Funny seeing so many people working on a holiday.








Here are some of the photos that me and my Mommy took while we were at USA TODAY. (All of the ones of me, Mommy did. I took the rest.) It's a pretty fun place with a lot of toys around. I even found a couch that had my name on it -- but it was spelled T-O-R-Y. I got to help Mommy edit stuff and take pages to some of the other editors.

I have a lot more to catch everyone up on and a lot more pictures. So see you soon.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment