Where cool tweens meet

Whether at home or out and about, there's lots of fun to be had.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Donald Trump! Really?

Now, I know I haven’t blogged in maybe a year or two. But forget about the past. It is already 2016 people. So, I wanted to talk to you about Donald Trump.

How can you even get rid of all Muslims? That doesn't make sense. First of all, by getting rid of all Muslims that’s saying that practicing that religion is bad. 

Also Mr. Trump, you are not a politician. Sit your booty down. (You too Ben Carson.)

Oh yeah and Donald Trump: How exactly are you going to get all Muslims out of America? Wouldn’t that cause maybe … the world’s BIGGEST traffic jam?! I mean come on – let’s get real. Now let’s see about our border with Mexico. When I heard this, I knew Donald Trump was racist. I’m also hoping he’s just saying this to get elected, and won’t really do all of this.

He said Mexicans are coming into America and they’re rapists, drug dealers and criminals. Did you hear about when Trump supporters beat up a Mexican? They were all white. With all of Trump’s money, I would not be surprised if he was brainwashing these people.

Well, I think I’ve analyzed enough of Trump’s “ideas” for now. See you later. 

4 comments:

  1. Torie, that was truly insightful. Many adults couldn't express that opinion as clearly.
    Good job. You have a future as an opinion-maker. And I'll keep that in mind if I decide to run for public office.
    Again, great job. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torie,
    Now it's 2020 and things have gone from bad to worse with this con man living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I hope you return to blogging. People did not think of the things you mentioned in your post. He was the "lesser of two evils". Really? I'll take the other one then. He simply dislikes America, is selfish and loves money more. I hope you are experiencing great health in this pandemic and will be voting (by mail in of course) this November. Be safe and well♥

    ReplyDelete