Where cool tweens meet

Whether at home or out and about, there's lots of fun to be had.

Friday, September 17, 2010

My 1st day of school -- EVER

I was so excited about the first day of school. Everyone made it so easy for me. I would like to thank God, Grandma, Aunt Carol, Cousin Mar, Mommy, Furbear and Ms. Bradsher. I'll tell you more later this weekend. No luck on putting up the walking-to-school video, hopefully Mommy can figure it out -- someday.


Torie and USAT's Furbear check out the Obama mural inside Torie's new school.


Goodbye my love! This IS the first of MANY firsts.


I'm glad that you had a friend on hand. Furbear has been everywhere and knows everyone, he can give you the scoop.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute. Glad she had a fun day.

    And just think, this was her first day of school but she will graduate from high school soon. She only has, roughly, another 2,339 days of school left!

    ReplyDelete