Where cool tweens meet

Whether at home or out and about, there's lots of fun to be had.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

My virtual pets I

Hi everyone! As many of you know I LOVE animals -- even snakes! But Mommy won't let me have any of my own so whenever I see an animal I just want to hold and hug them for as looooong as possible. And one day I hope to be an animal doctor so I can see them everyday.

One of my friends suggested that I could have virtual pets on my blog and I thought that's a WONDERFUL idea. And Miss Jacqui sent me pictures of her beautiful cats and her dog. So it's like virtual pet adoption -- see!

Introducing:
Murray, a golden brown cat. He's so cute.
Addy, who is black and white. Her eyes are SOOO beautiful.
Sirius the dog, who has golden eyes, looks oh-so-huggable.
I hope that you enjoy my virtual pets and if you want me to adopt your animals just let me know. Have fun!
COMING THIS WEEK: We have a special cat celebrating his 15th birthday.

Check out Addy just chillaxin at home. I wish I was next to her.
Check out Sirius with his friendly shining eyes and beautiful hair.


Handsome Murray, lounging on the couch. He looks like America's Next Top Cat Model.





























No comments:

Post a Comment